Complete KIT Model You Build It Yourself.
Exiled Cutlery Persian Scythia Copper & Brass Bowie Damascus Balisong Butterfly Knife KIT
Safe To Import To Australia, Canada, New Zealand & The UK & Anywhere in the World.
Bringing Back The Classic Style With Our Persian Series !!!
Sandwich Construction Style.
Double Tang Pin Damascus Steel Plain Edge Blade
Solid Brass Liners with Copper & Brass Handle Scales
Solid Damascus Latch
This model uses all rivets and it put together in the classic fashion.
Pivots are rivets so you will need to peen them with a hammer.
Designed & Built in Denver, Colorado USA
Blade Length: 3 1/2"
Blade Material: 15-N-20 Nickel Based Carbon Steel & 1095 High Carbon Steel
Overall Length: 9 "
Closed Length: 5 3/8"
Weight: 13.2 oz.
- 15-N-20 Nickel Based Carbon Steel
- 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Number of Layers Are 192 & 384
- Total Layers 576
Scythia was a region of Central Eurasia in classical antiquity, occupied by the Eastern Iranian Scythians, encompassing parts of Eastern Europe east of the Vistula River and Central Asia, with the eastern edges of the region vaguely defined by the Greeks. The Ancient Greeks gave the name Scythia (or Great Scythia) to all the lands north-east of Europe and the northern coast of the Black Sea.
The Scythians – the Greeks' name for this initially nomadic people – inhabited Scythia from at least the 11th century BC to the 2nd century AD. Its location and extent varied over time but usually extended farther to the west than is indicated on the map opposite.
Scythia was a loose state that originated as early as 8th century BC. Little is known of them and their rulers. The most detailed western description is by Herodotus, though it is uncertain he ever went to Scythia. He says the Scythians' own name for themselves was "Scoloti". The Scythians became increasingly settled and wealthy on their western frontier with Greco-Roman civilization.
- Balisong Butterfly Knife UNASSEMBLED KITS
- Balisong Butterfly Beer Bottle Openers
- Balisong Butterfly Hair Combs
- Balisong Butterfly Razor Blade Utility Knife
- Balisong Butterfly Unsharpened Trainers
- Balisong Butterfly Knife Maintenance
- Balisong Butterfly Knife PARTS
- Bradley Cutlery Balisong Butterfly Knife PARTS
- Kershaw Lucha Balisong Butterfly Knife PARTS
- Microtech Balisong Butterfly Knife PARTS
- Balisong Butterfly Knife Sheaths
- Balisong Butterfly Knife Directions, Instructions, & Help
|Your cart is currently empty|